- Browse Categories
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Specific Academic Purposes
- Professional & Business English
- Testing and Examinations
- Teacher Resources and Photocopiables
- Reference, Journals and Academic Papers
- Sort All Books
Carol Tabor co-authored Garnet Education’s English for ICT with Patrick Fitzgerald and Marie McCullagh. She began her ELT career in 1990 and taught in Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and Africa. Since 2003, Carol has been working as a freelance author, writing material for both teachers and learners of EFL. .....
Peter Thompson is head of history at London’s leading sixth-form college and has over 20 years’ history teaching experience, working mostly with 16-19-year-olds and adults.
He taught English as a foreign language whilst living in Berlin, Germany, for three years during the 1990s. .....