We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
Assistant Editor (Digital) 6-month contract
Reporting to the Digital Project Editor, overseeing and coordinating the creation of learning objects. This will involve:
- tailoring / content editing print material so that it can be used as the basis for learning objects;
- liaising with off-site developers, providing clear and comprehensive feedback;
- proof reading, copy editing instructional design documents;
- creating instructional design documents for the creation of original learning objects;
- proof reading and testing existing learning objects and DVDs to check for bugs; and
- liaising with the Digital Media Specialist, resolving technical problems as they arise.
The role will also include pitching in on other, print-based projects as and when workflows require.
Experience / skills
- Interest in ELT materials
- Interest in the development of digital learning materials
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google docs and a general digital savviness
- Excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a small team or on own initiative
Some experience overseeing the development of digital materials
English Language Teaching experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Emily McIntyre: firstname.lastname@example.org