Print & Digital Project Editor
Garnet Education is an independent, specialist ELT publisher based in central Reading. We are seeking a Project Editor to manage and edit projects from manuscript stage through to finished print and digital products.
- Copy-edit and proofread material to a consistently high standard.
- Manage multi-component projects, establishing schedules and maintaining an awareness of costs.
- Work effectively as part of the in-house editorial and digital teams.
- Work closely with designers in the initial and ongoing development of product design.
- Liaise with authors and content editors to raise and resolve content queries that arise during proof stages.
- Brief and oversee the work of freelance editors.
- Work with the digital team on instructional design and testing of products. Liaising as necessary for product development.
- Editorial experience in ELT/educational publishing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Digital instructional design experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to Sarah Church firstname.lastname@example.org.