This eBook edition includes on-page hotspots that link to audio tracks, allowing students to play audio quickly and conveniently. For further information and access to your eBook purchase, please click the Access eBook tab above.
Gateway Gold is a lively seven-level series for children. It has a clear functional and grammatical syllabus that provides students with a framework within which to learn real-world English. Its gradual progression enables students to build confidence in their language skills and fosters thinking and reflection.
Starter level key features
- Lively student-centred activities
- A range of communicative speaking activities
- Core language is presented by friendly, visually appealing characters in familiar contexts
- Systematic phonics instruction through catchy, fun activities
- Lots of pre-writing and writing practice
Levels 1−6 key features
- American English throughout
- Balanced approach to the four language skills
- Lively and functional, with a balanced grammar approach
- Prepares students for the Cambridge KET exams and develops ESOL-orientated skills
- Enables thought, reflection and reaction in English
- Course material provides up to 120 hours of material per level
- Develops 21st Century skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, collaborative learning and team working
- Introduces academic skills such as conducting surveys and research at a very young age
- Teaches real-world English
- Gradual progression builds confidence
- Age-appropriate texts and fun characters
- Includes both familiar and fantastical settings
*Two Phonics books cover levels 1−3 and levels 4−6. Big Books are available for levels Starter−2. Readers are available for levels 3−6. Flashcards are available for levels 1−2.
Publication date: 4 Feb 2020
Number of pages: