Approved by Trinity College London as suitable exam preparation material.
This revised edition of our Talking Trinity series is fully matched to the latest Trinity GESE exam specifications and enables teachers to maximise their students’ exam performance and develop their speaking and listening skills.
The attractive artwork is designed to appeal to young learners and encourages them to practise speaking by doing a variety of tasks such as:
- Point and say
- Listen and repeat
- Ask and answer
- Describe and draw
- Match and say
The books closely follow the exam specifications of the Trinity College London GESE for each grade. The Review Lessons summarise the types of question the examiner is likely to ask the candidate in the subject areas for conversation.
This book covers the Initial Stage Grade 3 GESE exam. There are ten lessons. Each lesson focuses on Trinity GESE Grade 3 exam specifications such as: exchanging basic information about everyday life or activities or linking groups of words using and; and then.
Lessons 1–4 and 6–9 have:
- engaging and enjoyable activities, including games and songs to activate language
- speaking and listening activities that give valid exam preparation
- class or homework written activities to give additional practice
Lessons 5 and 10:
- review all the language that has been practised in the previous four lessons
- provide an opportunity to assess progress and get feedback on areas for improvement
The book includes an audio CD.
Publication date: 1 Sep 2018
Number of pages: