Approved by Trinity College London as suitable exam preparation material.
Trinity College London Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) provide a structured framework to encourage students to improve their speaking and listening skills using language that is appropriate to their needs.
This book helps prepare students for the Trinity GESE Grade 5 exam. There are ten lessons. Each lesson focuses on Trinity GESE Grade 5 exam specifications such as: talking about the future or expressing preferences.
Lessons 1–4 and 6–9 have:
- engaging and enjoyable activities, including games to activate language
- speaking and listening activities that give valid exam preparation
- class or homework written activities to give additional practice
Lessons 5 and 10:
- review all the language that has been practised in the previous four lessons
- provide an opportunity to assess progress and receive feedback on areas for improvement
The lesson activities:
- improve accuracy
- use and practise appropriate vocabulary
- practise pronunciation
Publication date: 28 Jun 2021
Number of pages: