Moving into ESAP is a series for vocational college and university students. This title is aimed at students who need English for their continuing Healthcare and Nursing education. The course caters for students at a relatively low language level but with high aspirations. It provides a carefully targeted, content-driven course that not only helps to make the study experience more effective, but also prepares students for the world of work.
- Communicative activities focus on developing confident, effective communicators.
- Grammar and vocabulary are carefully tailored to discipline-specific needs; an additional Grammar reference section at the back of the Course Book provides extra support for each unit.
- In addition to the four skills, the materials teach transferable skills that relate both to the students’ wider studies and to their current and future careers.
- Personalised Over to You! tasks encourage student engagement with their own learning and with the topics.
- Other key focuses include: critical thinking, project work, and opportunities to develop self-assessment.
Publication date: 21 Dec 2015
Number of pages: 192